MYSTERY | Murder at the Vintage Cottage
October 31 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm EDT
A Murder Mystery Dinner Party
It’s 1928. You’re in Chicago, where the return of notorious gangster Harold “Hal” Coppone is expected to trigger a wave of violence. Instead, Coppone has disappeared, mystifying police and the criminal underworld.
Suddenly, you’re part of the action. You’re with a small group of friends at a speakeasy near Coppone’s headquarters — where the mobster turns up dead. Can you solve the crime?
For one night, the Vintage Cottage antique shop will be transformed into S.P. Keasy’s place, complete with dinner and drinks.
Come in costume and assume the role of one of the suspects:
- MOLLY M. AWBSTERR, a society dame from NY. She’s the ultimate flapper, in Chicago for the action, where she maintains a most exclusive penthouse apartment.
- ERNIE (“BET A MILLION”) G. AMBLER, Chicago’s most colorful millionaire.
- “SILKY” M. ADAM, the shady owner-operator of the The Everlay Club, Chicago’s most prominent private establishment.
- EDDIE (“SOCKS”) R. GYLE. Smooth, fashionable, and clever, he’s an avid golfer and gambler, and he owns the exclusive gaming house Green Tables.
- MALISSA F. ORRTHOT. “Scoop” made a name for herself as a crime reporter for the city’s leading paper, The Trumpet. Her considerable beauty and lively charm helped further her career on both sides of the law.
- S. TREIGHTON HARROW, U.S. District Attorney and chief opponent of the criminal element.
- ANNA MARIA CARLOTTA SASSINE. Her sultry voice, exuberant style, and traditional blues renditions have earned here the nickname “Torchy.” She’s the smoldering beauty currently featured at the Green Tables.
- BILLY (“THE KID”) THROWER, star pitcher for the Stock Kings. He currently holds the league strikeout record. Off the field, The Kid is fun-loving, hard-drinking, warm-hearted, lustful, brawling and hell-raising.